This unique and specially costumed meeting will stimulate our Swiss colleagues from the two specialities pediatric surgery and pediatric anesthesia to share their view about various topics in our specific Swiss environment. We suggest five 90 minutes-sessions with 4 speakers each, 2 anaesthetists and 2 surgeons, on various topics. The sessions will consist of talks of 15-20 minutes each, followed by 10-30 minutes of discussion.
In order to introduce each topic, abstracts will be prioritised, if they treat the following topics:
- Necrotizing enterocolitis
- Enhanced recovery in pediatrics
- Trauma management
- Procedures and sedation
- New technologies
Each session may be introduced by oral presentations of submitted abstracts on the subject, and then will be supported by oral presentations of the specialists and followed by a 30 minutes lively and educative discussion.
Important dates according to society guidelines
- Abstract submission deadline:
22 May 2023, extended deadline: 15 June 2023
- Abstract selection notification: 31 July 2023
Abstract submission guidelines
- Abstracts must be submitted in English. They should include: Introduction, Aim/Hypothesis, Method, Results, Conclusion. Maximum 250 words.
- Presentations: oral and iPosters
- Oral presentations: In English. 6 minutes long with 4 minutes discussion for the NaCHwuchs sessions.
- iPosters will be available throughout the congress.
- NaCHwuchs (Regulations)